| Théâtre |
Located on the former Place du Minck (fish market), the Theatre was built from 1780 to 1785 on the spot of former prisons of the Lord and Ward rooms. The façade hides a surprising Italian style room. It is very caracteristic of the neoclassical provincial rooms built in the XVII th century in the Louis XVI style.